Saturday, August 14, 2010

Liberty's passport

It's been about 6 weeks since we applied for Lib's passport so I am expecting it to come any day now. I'm a little concerned because I *think* I might've written down the wrong birthday for her. When I put the numerical month down on the form, I *think* I might've put an 8 instead of a 9, but I am not sure. Ugh. I'm sure it's not too much of a biggie, but still.

I went shopping for Tristan/Will/XinYong/? today! It was FUN! I bought him a t-shirt, a flannel shirt (hey, we are in the north woods way up here!), some jeans and a short sleeve, button-down plaid shirt. I was looking for a little play camara, but got him his own little cell phone.

If I can figure out how to put a picture IN the blog post, I will, but I can't seem to figure it out.

Out fingerprint appointments are August 27th at 8 am, so a week to process, a week to authenticate, a week to get to China, so I am praying for a LogInDate Sept 14th (Megan's b-day)!

4 comments:

  1. Oops, I meant a 9 instead of a 10......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I hope that won't mean a delay for the passport. I think mine took like 6 months to come? Yay, shopping is so fun!! :) I just love it, every time I go by the little boys clothing section I think of Tristan and imagine him in the cutest little outfits. LOL! It's hard to not buy anything! I bet the clothes you got are so cute! I would love to see a picture. :) I'll email you about adding a picture to your post, it's pretty simple. Ahh, I thought about sending him a little cell phone, but never got to, so I know he will love that! Maybe he will even pretend to talk to his friends in China on it when he comes home! AWWW! Yay, for the LID!!! How cool if it were to be on Megan's b-day!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww! I love the clothes!! From pictures I can tell he looks so cute in Red!! Can't wait to see him in these!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. PS, yes, I did send the wrong b-date, but they put the right one in her passport, being I had to send them her birth certif and Cert of Citizenship papers!

    ReplyDelete