Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Happy Birthday Mr. T!!!

                                           Thank you for the use of this pic Sharon!


Yesterday was little Mr. Tristan's 3rd Birthday.

 Sharon, I just want to Thank you for being such a GREAT sponsormom to him! Donna said he was so happy to get your package!! She will post some pics later. YEAH!

 I've been soooo moody and it dawned on me that I was upset for missing his birthday. I tell ya, this adoption is so hard to wait because I love him so very much already. I hope I don't scare him and pounce on him when I finally meet him!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Mr. Tristan! :) Your so sweet! Awww, that just made my night hearing he was happy to get it! I can just see his precious smile now when he saw what was in it. I can not wait for pictures!! They are always so precious! It makes me feel so much closer to him, even though I'm half way around the world. But when I see his smile, I just want to cry with joy!
    I can not even begin to imagine how hard it is to wait in an adoption, but I am praying for you, and I hope the little blessings (like pictures, etc.) make the wait somewhat easier. Hahaha, I can't wait to see and hear about the moment you two finally get to meet!! It'll be amazing! Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying you are traveling very soon. He is in such a wonderful place so I hope that brings you some comfort that he is receiving a boatload of love, just not the love that can only come from his mama.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your words of comfort ladies. It helps hearing others are loving him.

    Mandie, did I read right? Did you get your TA?

    ReplyDelete