Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Two Days....

......until we leave! I just can't stand it! We are pretty well packed. I got my computer all set to be able to Skype back home. We will meet my little honey on Saturday! Man!
I'm hoping things go well here at home. I'm trying to plan out meals, make sure Josh remembers his Tues/Thurs. allergy shots, and that they remember to feed the dogs, and put them out periodically, and get school accomplished, and get to work on time, and clean up along the way- have the house looking nice to welcome us home (a girl can dream, can't she??)

Hopefully I can post while I am in China.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Bridget!
    I'm a friend of Sharon's and had the privilege of going to SFCV in 2009 and meeting your William. He is an incredibly cute, personable little guy...one of our favorites there. You are going to ADORE him!! Blessings on you and your family as you bring him home!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! 2 days! I had it mixed up, oops!! Yay!! I can't wait to hear how it goes!! Safe travels and extra hugs for little Will!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course Sharon! I'll definitely hug him for YOU!

    ReplyDelete