Thursday, October 20, 2011

8 Month Anniversary

Oh  my goodness, has it been 8 months already? 8 months of William being William. 8 months of  him learning what it means to be in our family. 8 months of learning his new language. 8 months of being an All-American, 90 MPH, boy..

He is learning so much every day still. I bought this bike off of Craig's List and he was so adorable learning to pedal. :-) Now, you should see him go! I can actually get a jog in when we go for our walks! I sat there debating whether to buy a jogging stroller or not. I mean, they are so expensive. He is almost 4. But, as it was, there was no way for me to get out and get some exercise with him in tow. But then, God practically dropped this bike right in my lap! Yay!

Will is going to have hand/arm surgery October 28th. I am anxious for this to be over. He is going to be really sad when that arm is immobilized for so long. But in the long run, he will be able to do so much! He is very active! He loves to be a helper!

We picked up brother Josh from college last weekend, just me and the 2 littles. The whole way home, William sang "I like Joshua. I like Joshua. I like Joshua........." You get the picture. It was SO precious, and yet so LOUD! :-)

William loves:
popsicles
Liberty
The Lion King
Scooby Doo
Joshua (as said earlier...heehee)
birthdays. Everyones birthdays!
French Fries
helping momma
being tickled
eggs
his very own daddy - thats what he says too, waaayyy too cute!
pumpkins
watching the Packers with Joey

I am overwhelmed at God's blessings to me.







1 comment:

  1. (I had a whole great comment written up and it disappeared before I clicked send... :( ).

    Let me try this again...

    William: Happy 8 months being home!!! I am beyond excited that you have your very own daddy,and mommy and brothers and sisters!! It's so amazing to see how much you've grown and changed as you've been with your family. I am so proud of all that you've accomplished and for the amazing boy that you are becoming! I love how your smile seems to be getting bigger and bigger in every new picture! I really miss playing with you, eating popsicles with you on the trampoline, listening to you sing, and just hugging you! I promise to come back and see you sometime! I love you so much and know I am always praying for you! May the next 8 months with your family be even more exciting, awesome, and great!!

    Bridget: Thank you so much for the update! They really make my day! I love all the pictures! I know you are so proud of your littlest man. What a great helper he must be! Praying for you as well as you keep up with this 90mph boy. Lol! :)

    ReplyDelete