Tuesday, September 28, 2010

DTC and...

Ok, time to update. Last Tuesday night my dossier went to China. I haven't received a LID yet, but I do know that "they" are going through it today. The reason I know is because there is a problem in the homestudy that might disqualify us. I truly trust God to do what is most glorifying to Him. One thing I know, is that God is bigger than anything, or problem that I can dream up. He loves Tristan more than anyone. He wants what is best for him, and for us. Of course in my mind, Tristan (Levi) IS best for me, but I deffer (sp) to my Lord!
I WILL update when I hear. :-)

4 comments:

  1. Bridget,
    You are right! Our Lord IS BIGGER than any of this and that HE LOVES TRISTAN more than you ever could. He loved him enough to place him at SFCV. I was blessed to work there for a year and know your little boy well. I have watched him go from not walking to walking. From unrepaired cleft to repaired. God has a plan and a future for Him and for your family. You just keep holding onto Him. He is big enough to deal with this. Praying peace for you now as you wait to hear.
    blessings,
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are praying!!!

    Hold onto this:
    "God makes everything happen at the right time..."

    Ecclessiates 3:11

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please know that I am praying for you! We adopted a child from SFCV (Kathy) and we faced some terrible roadblocks too. We had to re-do our homestudy because the agency we used had closed and USCIS needed more information. We got delayed at least 4 extra months!! It was so hard, but our agency advocated for the CCAA to allow us to keep our daughter's file locked and re-do the homestudy. Looking back I know it was God's timing. Please don't give up. If you have an issue that might disqualify you then do whatever you can to get a waiver. SO many families do get waivers!!! Email me if you have any questions... jbkperry@aol.com

    hugs!
    Brandee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bridget, Still praying for the doors to open wide up there in China for you to go get your boy! Tristan is such a love. Seth just came up and said "Hi Tristan", when he saw your blog picture! The Lord is great, and every difficult thing for us is so easy for Him. He does have such great plans for you and for Tristan too. Love from Rachel Darbro (Seth's mom)

    ReplyDelete