Saturday, October 16, 2010

A Quiet Saturday

Well it's Saturday night and I haven't technically heard from my agency this past week except to let me know I am logged in to the system over there. I am assuming that means we are in the clear, that it's only a matter of months until I can hug and squeeze and kiss that precious little face on my boy!!!!!!!!! I believe that I definitely would've been told otherwise, and besides, Diana said things looked good to the gal who is over there getting our paperwork to the officials. Am I just trying to convince myself this? I don't think so. I think he is my son already. :-)
His birthday is coming up at the beginning of November. I sent his a birthday care package through Ann of Red Threads. Here is a picture from her site.

I have alot of plans with Tristan, or Levi, still not sure. I want to visit some of his sweet friends from SF, in CA, in Canada, and down south- by his wonderful sponsor-mom! I want to take him to a  beach house on both sides of the US. I can't wait to have a birthday for him here, and Christmas, and hold him as we worship in Church on Sundays, I want to take Liberty and Levi (doesn't that sound cute?) and any of the big kids too.... to Disney World, and camping. I want to see him smile and hear him laugh.  I realize thats all good, and there will be some not-so-good, but I'll take it all!

3 comments:

  1. Yay!! Oh I know he will love that package!! And of course the cake!!! ;) That is wonderful that you were able to send a letter too! I can't wait to see pics! Will you be able to put them on your computer since they will be taken with the disposable camera? Awww I love your plans for him! That would be so wonderful for him to be able to stay in touch with his friends! Liberty and Levi sounds so cute!!! Yes please come visit me!! I would be so honored to meet him!! He has a special place in my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooohoo! Sounds so exciting! Can't wait till you get to hold him!!! Come visit us in Southern California! We live fifteen minutes from Disneyland. I'm sure Levi/Tristan and Zepahaniah Seth will love to be reunited. So so happy for you and him!!!!! Love Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  3. I plan on visiting you both! :-)
    15 minutes from Disneyland! Wow, that is soooo cool!

    ReplyDelete