Monday, January 10, 2011

See you at the finish line!

Last March I ran my first 5 K. It was called the Blarney Run and me and Brian did it together. I started out toward the front of the pack and little by little people passed me." Hey, you go gf!" "see ya at the finishline!" Ok then.
It reminds me alot of this adoption. It was a forerunner. I'm waiting right now for my TA.12/23 was my A5 pick up.  Last week people were getting theirs who were art 5 after me. Today people got theirs who are art 5 after me. While I am happy that their race is nearing the finish line, I'm getting tired of my run and want to see that finish line too!

3 comments:

  1. I see the finish coming up real soon for you. Before you know it he will be in your arms.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come on TA. Bridget need her little one in her arms!

    ReplyDelete