Saturday, January 15, 2011

Still waiting

..with no news. And no, no news is not good news! I am trying to stay busy and not stalk the computer. You know, refreshing my email every couple of minutes and such.

It's been pretty easy for me to kinda redirect my mind when I'd be obsessing during this adoption, and tell myself that it's really all in God's timing and I can accept that. Life goes so much smoother for me when I am content with God being in control. But this wait for travel approval is killing me!



I think about trying to pull a donkey by a leash when he does not want to go. He digs his heals in the ground and fights you every inch of the way. Eventually he gets to where he needs to be, but the trip was exhausting, for him and his owner. Now, if he just resigns himself and walks along with the master.....

3 comments:

  1. I love the picture! May this song help you today:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIqGbeM62kc

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH and this :)

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5lc9NHxoGM&feature=related

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks sharon! u r so thoughtful!!!!

    ReplyDelete