Monday, May 3, 2010

Are we ALMOST there yet???


Waiting, waiting, waiting. Will it EVER end? I have the nicest Social Worker. She is so sweet and she's a loving, adoptive mother herself, and I am being a big pain in the butt to her. Sorry Deb! In my state, we have to have a child abuse clearance in each county we've lived in since we were 18. I have only lived in 2 different counties so we figured this wouldn't even be an issue. One of my clearances hasn't even come back yet!! Ugghh! It's been 9 weeks. I am just praying that the Lord would speed my paperwork up and I can get my little Tristan before the year ends!

God KNOWS the outcome! How awesome is that!!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, God does know the outcome, and every detail of it! And He has an amazing plan for this little man.

    ReplyDelete