Friday, May 14, 2010

No news..........

Well, nothing from my social worker yet today. Boo hoo. It's been 10 weeks from our 1st meeting with her. For some reason, the child abuse clearance from one of the counties we've lived in (we've only lived in two!), just is taking really long. My sw called them on a bunch that were taking long, and they got those in, but ours didn't come. That was last Friday. I hate to call her all the time and bug her but I will probably give a call today sometime. We had a problem last week with an old arrest of my hubbys. I didn't declare it, cuz I didn't think it was an actual arrest. Our last adoption we did declare it, and when we had to get a letter from the police, they didn't have any paperwork on it and acted like we were crazy for having them write a letter for us. So this time I assumed it was nothing. Well, it wasn't then it looked like I was trying to lie about it. I really really wasn't trying to hide it. I mean, I even have the same social worker who did the homestudy. That would be pretty, ummm, brainless to try to lie about it. But I feel really bad about it. I actually have to admit that it was kinda........brainless(!) of me to think it wasn't there. But that's what I thought. !!! I know! I almost ruined my chances to adopt Tristan!! Hey, maybe I should name him Chance?

God is faithful!

2 comments: