Sunday, May 2, 2010

Grace



God has given me so much grace in my lifetime. He has forgiven me of so much. He has been extremely merciful to me. It is through my wonderful Savior that I have the family that I have. I am so amazed that He cares so much and that He has been with me through my turbulent life. I don't know why I am amazed though, He is almighty, He is from-the-beginning....of EVERYTHING, He actually CREATED the molecules and atoms to create everything else, and He is all-powerful. He really is in control of everything. God loves my little Tristan. He was with him during his surgeries. It breaks my heart that my sweet little man didn't have a momma or papa there to greet him when he came out of his operations. But, aside from the caregivers who were there, he did have our one-and-only Savior there with him.

My God is merciful! Thank you Lord!!!

1 comment:

  1. It breaks my heart also, but it is great that God was there with him watching over him and protecting him.

    ReplyDelete